Friday, April 22, 2011

Gracie Noel


Well, today started out great but went downhill quickly.  Woke up, made a fabulous new recipe for breakfast (which I will post soon), started my wonderful new blog, and then........our sweet Gracie, our amazing family dog we have had for almost 13 years, had to be put down.  I have to say it is to date the worst experience I have had to witness in my 25 years.  She was vibrant, loyal, loving, and always there when you needed an ear to talk to or needed something fuzzy to snuggle with.  Between myself and my 3 brothers, Im sure we shared our deepest secrets and feelings with her just because she was always there and she never judged.  I never knew animals could bring such comfort, love, loyalty, and happiness into the lives of everyone around them.  Gracie Noel you were and still loved and will be greatly missed.

2 comments: