Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My ridiculous obsession with reality tv shows!

Now that life has slowed down a bit, thank goodness Im back on my blog!  Oh how I've missed it!  
Today I realized something quite ridiculous and almost embarrassing, but not enough to keep me from continuing on with my story.  So I've always loved reality television, not the "Real World" type of reality or the "Bachelor/Bachelorette" reality.....the good stuff on TLC and Bravo :)  For instance I love The Cake Boss!  I love cakes and I love Italians.  I know his wife's name and all four of his children, and I often talk about them as if I know them personally.  Me: "Ya Lisa looks great after having four kids", my husband: who is Lisa?" (Lisa is Buddy's wife and Buddy is the cake boss, duh.)  I don't know why but I'm addicted and it's very sad.  I actually asked my husband if one day we could go to Hoboken, New Jersey to visit Carlos Bakery and see Buddy and the gang.  Yes I did in fact say, Buddy and the gang.  I also enjoy Say Yes To the Dress, What Not To Wear (Stacy and Clinton are fashion geniuses), Police Women of Broward County, Housewives of whatever county is currently on, and Pregnant in Heels.  (I promise I'm not a tv junky)  The sad part is I could see myself enjoying doing every one of these things!  I even dream about it sometimes.  I love to bake and eat cakes, I love weddings and helping people get ready for their big day, I absolutely love fashion, I don't think I would be a good police women but I might be able to carry off the uniform, and I'm not pregnant but I love heels (Rosie Pope you are genius!)  So anyway I guess Im saying that I would be happy to do anyone of those things but I'm more happy that God made me who I am and I am here to do something just as special as Buddy, Rosie, Stacy, and Clinton.  

No comments:

Post a Comment